Cook Time: 20 min - Easy - Yield 4 servings
- 2 strips bacon, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 2 cups zesty rice salad
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 tablespoon chili seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, fry the bacon until just crisp. Add the jalapenos and saute until slightly softened. Stir in the zesty rice salad and cook until rice is heated through. Add corn, diced tomatoes, and chili seasoning. Continue to fry on medium heat until corn is cooked and tomatoes are hot. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro before serving.
Save and share this recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.